Junior Supporters Club: Interactive
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE COLORING PAGES
Click on the pictures of your favorite players so you can print full size coloring pages.
DOWNLOAD PLAYER FLATPACKS
Make your own flat pack. Using a sheet of paper (cardstock prefered) follow the directions and build your own Philadelphia Union players. Click on the image to download.
1. Cut around flat pack
2. Cut slits in designated area for arms
3. Fold tabs on dotted lines and assemble with tape or glue
4. Cut out arms
5. Fold arms on dottled line and insert into slits
DOWNLOAD DESKTOP WALLPAPERS
1680x1050 - Widescreen
1680x1050 - Widescreen
Desktop Wallpaper Download Instructions
Windows users: 2 options:
1) After clicking on one of the wallpaper sizes listed below the image, a large version will open in a new browser window (make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off). Then, right-click the graphic you want to set as your wallpaper. From the pop-up menu that appears, choose Set as Wallpaper/Background and use the Stretch option to fit your screen. View your desktop to see the graphic displayed.
2) Alternatively, for more advanced users, right-click the image link and save it to your computer. Then right-click on your desktop and select Properties. Select the Desktop tab at the top and select Browse. Find the image saved in your computer and select Open. The image should preview in the box. Select either Stretch or Center in the Position dropdown (depending which one looks better on your desktop) and hit Apply to preview. If you like it, hit OK and you've got a new Union desktop!
Mac OS X users: 3 options:
1) Hold the CONTROL key and click the graphic you want to set as your wallpaper. From the pop-up menu that appears, choose Save/Download Image As... and save the image onto your computer. Open up your System Preferences (usually from the Dock) and select "Desktop". Locate the file you just saved and drag it directly onto the mini-desktop in the preference pane you just opened. View your desktop to see the graphic displayed.
2) If you're already using Safari, click on the image size you want to download. A larger image will open in a new window (make sure you disable your pop-up blocker) and then hit CONTROL and click the larger image. Select Use as Desktop Picture.
3) Hold the CONTROL key and click the graphic you want to set as your wallpaper. From the pop-up menu that appears, choose Save/Download Image As... and save the image onto your desktop. Then from your desktop, hit CONTROL and click the image. Select Open With and choose Safari. In Safari, hit CONTROL and click the image, then select Use as Desktop Picture.