FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums. MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
Fans are not permitted to wear away team colors in the River End.
Any flags, banners, or tifo must be pre-approved by the Philadelphia Union & PPL Park management. Please contact Fan Services at 877-21-UNION or FanServices@philadelphiaunion.com at least 48 hours before a game to make an appointment for banner approval.
Only credentialed members of the Sons of Ben are permitted on the capo stands in front of section 137.
*NOTE: The use of confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are prohibited. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST.
PLEDGE TO FANS
Major League Soccer values the support of every one of its fans. MLS pledges to protect a fan's right to:
- Watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner.
- Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the game and those organizing the event.
- 'Support' his or her team, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the game.
- Expect displays of good sportsmanship.
- Expect timely and accurate information related to the game.