2014 SEASON TICKET PLANS
FULL SEASON TICKET PLANS
2014 full season ticket holders receive a variety of benefits including:
- One (1) FREE Preferred Parking pass for each season ticket account for the 2014 season (One per household)
- Guaranteed seats for 18 Union Home Games at PPL Park (17 Regular season & 1 bonus game)
- 10% Discount on Concessions & Merchandise purchases made using your season ticket card
- Save up to 35% off of single game ticket prices
- Access to a Union Open Practice, Stadium Tour, Price Level Upgrades, Meet the Team events and exclusive Union Autographed merchandise and experiences through the Union Rewards Program
- Ability to Transfer or re-sell your season tickets for games you cannot make through Union Account Manager and Ticket Marketplace
- First right to purchase tickets for any home playoff matches at a preferred season ticket holder price
- Exclusive season ticket holder gift for each seat on your account
- Personalized Full Season Ticket Membership Card
- Post Game Stadium Club Access for card carrying season ticket holders
- First right to renew your season seats (reducing the number of seats on your account may require a relocation)
Club seat season ticket holders will receive additional benefits including:
- Exclusive pre-game and in-game access to Stadium Club
- Club seat holders will receive $180 Union Dollars per season ticket account (2 or more seats) that can be used in the Union Shop or PPL Park Concession Stands.
- In-seat food and beverage service
*(Food and beverage not included in ticket price)
9 Game Ticket Plans- Available Now
5 Game Ticket Plans - Available Now
Union Rewards Program
Union Full Season Ticket holders will receive Season Ticket Cards instead of printed tickets, which allows you to participate in the Union Rewards program. The program provides a series of rewards and additional benefits to season ticket holders. You earn points by attending games, arriving early, watching games on TV, using Union Dollars to purchase concessions and merchandise at PPL Park, and more.
As you surpass different reward levels you will be invited to participate in unique experiences and exclusive events during the year. Points can also be used to bid on items such as game-worn jerseys, access to exclusive events and unique once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that are only available for card-carrying season ticket holders.
Season ticket holders are able to load money on to the season ticket card(s) and will receive a 10% discount on concessions and merchandise purchases at PPL Park. You will also receive 1 bonus loyalty point for every $1 spent (per card) during the 2014 season.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Union Rewards Program.
To become a Full Season Ticket holder and gain access to the Union Rewards Program, call 877-21-UNION877-21-UNION (877-218-6466877-218-6466) to speak to a ticket representative.
River End Tickets
The River End will be filled with passionate soccer fans whose purpose will be to create an intimidating atmosphere for the opposition while cheering the team on to victory while adhering to both the Union and Sons of Ben Codes of Conduct. This section will stand, sing, and chant for all 90 minutes of the match. Please take this into consideration before choosing seats in this section. All fans in the River End must adhere to both the Sons of Ben and Philadelphia Union Fan Codes of Conduct.
Members of the Sons of Ben will receive a preferred season ticket price ($324).
CLICK HERE to get your Sons Membership today. Membership benefits include:
- Priority access to purchase season tickets in the River End
- Preferred season ticket price in the River End
- Sons of Ben Membership Package (Previous packages have included scarfs, pint glasses, flags, decals, etc…)
- Discounts on both Sons of Ben Tailgates and Away Game Bus Trips
- Exclusive member events that include players and Philadelphia Union Front Office Staff
- Personalized Membership Card
- And more…
To purchase full or partial season tickets in the Supporters Section, call 877-21-UNION877-21-UNION to speak to a ticket rep or CLICK HERE.