We want to thank you for all of your support this year, and as we get ready for our 5th season we want to let you know that the renewal period for 2014 is now open. As always, Full Season ticket holders will receive the best seats, the best price (saving you up to 35% off of single game ticket prices), and the most benefits.
CLICK HERE to renew your season tickets through your online account manager
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2014:
- FREE PARKING: We wanted to do something special for our fans for our historic 5th season, so in 2014 each season ticket account will receive 1 free preferred parking pass (One per househould)! This is just a little something to thank you for your support over the years.
-18 GAME SEASON TICKET PLAN: Based on feedback from our Season Ticket Holder Survey, the 2014 Full Season ticket plan will include 18 games (17 regular season games and 1 bonus game).
- EARLY BIRD RENEWAL DATE: Make a renewal payment by August 31 and you will be enrolled in the 30 Day Giveaway which will take place during the month of September.
- RENEWAL DEADLINE: Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
- SEASON TICKET HOLDER SCARF: This year’s season ticket holder gift will be a special 5th Season scarf that will have the names of all our 2014 Full Season ticket account holders printed on it. The name printed will match the primary name on your season ticket account, and to have your name included you must make your initial renewal payment by the October 1 deadline.
-THE RIVER END: This season The River End will be open to the general public starting October 2. Through October 1, Sons of Ben members will have exclusive access to seats in The River End. Sons of Ben members will also receive preferred pricing, member gifts, discount opportunities, and more.
All fans sitting in the River End must adhere to the Sons of Ben (http://sonsofben.com/game-day/code-of-conduct) and Philadelphia Union’s Fan Code of Conduct (http://www.philadelphiaunion.com/fans/supporters-code). Fans will not be permitted to wear away team colors in the Supporters Section. Season ticket account holders are responsible for the actions of themselves and any individual using their seats.
- CLUB SEAT BENEFIT: Now that all season ticket holders receive free parking, Club Seat holders will receive an extra benefit of $180 Union Dollars on their account that can be used in the Union Shop or PPL Park Concession Stands.
You may also notice that we have re-named some of the price levels and have reduced ticket prices for all seats on the East Sideline (sections 122-125 and 129-132). You can see all of the changes and prices for 2014 listed below.
CLICK HERE to renew your season tickets through your online account manager
1. Renewal Deadlines & Benefits
2. How To Renew
3. Relocating or Adding Season Tickets
4. Selecting the Lot for your FREE Preferred Parking Pass
5. Payment Plan Options
1. RENEWAL DEADLINES & BENEFITS:
Renew before the Early Bird Deadline of AUGUST 31 to be enrolled into the 30 DAY GIVEAWAY in September.
- Every day in September we will select one random account to win the prize assigned to that specific day. 30 days, 30 drawings, 30 unique prizes and experiences. Renew your season tickets early to be eligible for all 30 drawings!
Renew before the OCTOBER 1 renewal deadline and you will receive the following benefits:.
- Opportunity to keep your same seats for 2014
- Priority choice of parking lot for your FREE 2014 preferred parking pass
- Priority access to participate in our season ticket holder relocation event
- The option to enroll into a 6 month bill plan (Interest Free)
All seats that are not renewed by October 1, 2013 will be dropped from the account
and made available to other season ticket holders during the seat relocation event.
2. HOW TO RENEW:
• Access your personal renewal website included in the email you received about 2014 renewals. If you did not receive this email, or if you prefer to renew your season tickets over the phone, please call 877-21-UNION, Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Once in your personalized renewal page click the “RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS TODAY” button and log into your online account manager by entering your email/account number and password.
• In the Renewal Application page, click 2014 FULL SEASON TICKET PACKAGE RENEWAL
Once inside the renewal application page you will be able to:
-Renew your same seats for the 2014 season (Please note that if reducing the number of seats on your account and it results in a single seat being left in your row, you will be required to relocate your seats).
- Select the parking lot you want your preferred season ticket parking pass to be in. Please keep in mind that Lot preference is based on availability so renew early to make sure you get the lot you want. If you had a parking pass in 2013 and would like to change that lot you can do so by calling the Fan Services Department at 1-877-21-UNION.
-You can now add a Sons of Ben Membership to your season ticket account when renewing your seats online and have it included in your 6 Month Bill Plan.
- Enroll in the 6 Month Bill Plan or Pay in Full
3. RELOCATING OR ADDING SEATS:
With your renewal you’ll have the opportunity to keep the exact same seat(s) you had this year. If you’re interested in relocating your seat(s), you must renew your current seat(s) and then email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1 with your name, account number, current seat location, and preferred new location.
You will have the option to relocate over the phone or by coming to PPL Park during your assigned relocation time. By signing up for the relocation process, you are not required to change your seats. If nothing better is available, you will still have your current seats secured. The exact relocation date is still to be determined, but is tentatively scheduled to take place in mid-October. Keep an eye out for an e-mail from us after the renewal deadline (October 1) that will include your relocation date and time.
If you are interested in adding season tickets to your season ticket account please contact your Union Ticketing Rep during the renewal process. Please note, that if you add seats to your account for another person, you will not be able to split your account into multiple names. All of the seats will remain under your name, and all contact information will be sent to you. If you have a friend who wants seats, we recommend they create their own account by purchasing new season tickets in 2014.
4. PARKING PASSES:
As a special thank you to our fans during our 5th season we are giving Full Season ticket holders 1 FREE Preferred Parking Pass per account for the 2014 season (one per household). If you had a parking pass last season you will be assigned to the same lot that you selected last year. If you would like to change that lot, please contact Philadelphia Union Fan Services at 1-877-21-UNION (Press 1 for tickets, then 3 for Fan Services). If you did not have a parking pass in 2013 you will be able to select your lot during the renewal proces
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
Option 1: Pay In Full
Option 2: Automated 6 Month Payment Plan (Interest Free): The 6 month bill plan will run from October 1, 2013 through March 1, 2014. The first two payments in the bill plan will be 10% of your total account balance and the first payment must be initiated by the season ticket holder, either through the online renewal process or over the phone with a Union representative. The remaining 4 payments will be 20% of your total account balance and will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
The renewal payment plan schedule will be as follows (all payments are non-refundable):
10% by October 1, 2013 (customer initiated payment – online or by phone)
10% on November 1, 2013 (automated payment)
20% on December 1, 2013 (automated payment)
20% on January 1, 2014 (automated payment)
20% on February 1, 2014 (automated payment)
20% on March 1, 2014 (automated payment)
If you have any questions you can contact the ticketing department 1-877-21-UNION (877-218-6466), press 1 for Ticketing and then press 3 for Fan Services or email FanServices@philadelphiaunion.com.
Thanks once again for all of your support and we look forward to seeing you again at PPL Park.
September 2014 30 Day Giveaway: