Philadelphia Union applauds the efforts of community organizations in the region and attempts to support them in their efforts as much as possible. The following policy has been developed to create consistency and fairness.
Priority will be given to requests from organizations that:
- Support our purpose statement of soccer as a catalyst for social responsibility and leadership in giving proactively, with a direct focus on youth, especially underserved and at risk
- Are located within a 60 mile radius of Chester, PA
- Are non-monetary requests
- Use donated items to directly help the requesting organization's operations
- Are registered 501c3
- Autographed items will be distributed at the club's discretion dependent on the nature of the event
- An organization may only receive a donation once in a calendar year
- Donations will only be given directly to an organization that is using the funds directly and not to an organization or individual raising funds for another organization
- Due to the high quantity of requests, we are unable to donate items to individual schools or chapters of organizations
- For fundraising opportunities, please email email@example.com
- Donate to the Philadelphia Union Foundation through our webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For player requests visit the Union Appearances
- For The U on Tour requests visit The U on Tour
Please submit online application at least 6 weeks in advance of event or publication date, whichever is earliest. Please do not call or send an email. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a representative from Philadelphia Union regarding the status of your request: declined, pending or accepted. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, please allow 2-4 weeks for a response.