The Union Rewards Program for Season Ticket Members is back and better than ever! There are tons of opportunities to earn points that can be redeemed for awesome game day rewards and used in auctions to bid on unique Union items including autographed, game-worn jerseys from your favorite players, access to exclusive Union events and experiences, and much more!
Whether you have participated in the Union Rewards Program over the last couple of seasons or you are a new Season Ticket Member for the upcoming season, please read the information below carefully as we have made some updates and changes to the Rewards Program this year.
NEW for 2018
- UPDATED REWARDS PORTAL – You might notice a new look and profile page on our new Rewards/Union Dollars portal!
- Also, our updated Rewards Portal is MOBILE FRIENDLY and should work on all you favorite devices!
- To access your account, please click on the following link to log-in to your Account Manager and then click on “Union Dollars and Rewards Program”
- REDEEMABLE POINTS – You will still earn points for each seat on your account but ALL of your points will be combined into ONE Redeemable Points Total
- This should make it easier for you to use all of your points this season by participating in our Game Day Rewards and Auctions!
- RENEWAL BONUS POINTS earned during the early renewal window last year have been added back to your account for the 2018 season
- Reminder – Any Renewal Bonus Points that were used before the start of the 2018 season did NOT carry over to the current season
How to Earn Rewards Points
To participate in the Union Rewards program this year, Season Ticket Members MUST have Season Ticket Cards instead of printed paper tickets on their account (if you currently have printed paper tickets and are interested in switching over to Season Ticket Cards for the upcoming season, please contact your Fan Service Representative).
There are many exciting ways to earn Rewards points throughout the season and the best and easiest way is just by scanning in your Season Ticket Card when you attend home games at Talen Energy Stadium this season! Please see below for a list of ways to earn points this season.
- Attendance at Union Home Game = 150 points per seat
- 18 total games to earn attendance points this year (17 regular season + 1 bonus game)
- Early Entry Bonus = 50 points per seat
- Scan in your Season Ticket Card at least 30 minutes or early before kick-off
- Union Win at Home Bonus = 25 points per seat
- When you are in attendance and the Union win all 3 points, you win bonus 25 points!
- Union Clean Sheet at Home Bonus = 25 points per seat
- When the defense posts a shutout, you earn bonus points!
- 3+ Union Goals Scored at Home Bonus = 25 points per seat
- DOOP, DOOP, DOOP!!!
- Weather Bonus = 25 points per seat
- Awarded as a thank you for braving the elements to come out and support the team!
- Union Dollars = 1 point for every Union Dollar spent at Talen Energy Stadium
- For more information on Union Dollars program, please click HERE
- TV Reward Codes for Away Games = 50 points per seat
- Watch locally broadcast Union away games and enter the TV Rewards Code that will be displayed during the broadcast. Click HERE to log-in to your Account Manager. TV Codes are NOT available for nationally broadcast games on ESPN, Fox Sports etc.
- Attend a Union Away Match = 100 points
- To receive these points, please send us a photo of yourself at the game or your ticket! Please send to FanServices@PhiladelphiaUnion.com or @UnionFanServices on Twitter
- And much more – details will be released on additional ways to earn points throughout the season, so keep an eye on your e-mail and follow us on social media!
How to Redeem your Rewards Points
There are two main ways that you can redeem your points this season – Game Day Rewards and Season Ticket Member Auctions. Please see below for information on how to redeem your points this season.
Game Day Rewards
- TruMark Financial Stadium Club Passes
- Team Store Discounts
- Once in a life-time Game Day experiences
- And much more!
Buy Now – Limited quantity available on first come, first serve basis. As soon as you submit your bid you will lock in that Game Day Reward and the points will be deducted from your account. You will be contacted by your Fan Services Rep before the game with details regarding your Game Day Rewards
To redeem your points for Game Day Rewards follow the steps below:
- Log-in to your online Account Manager and click “Manage Rewards Points/Union Dollars”
- Then click on “Game Day Rewards” to see if there are any available rewards for the next Union home game (these rewards will vary on a game-by-game basis)
- If you see a Game Day Reward that you would like to redeem your points for click on that reward and submit your entry.
Season Ticket Member Auctions
- Autographed Union items
- Access to exclusive Union events
- Opportunities to meet players/coaches
- Special prize packages from our sponsors
- And much, much more!
There will be more opportunities than ever to participate in our Season Ticket Member Auctions this year where you can win some amazing prizes and experiences!
Sweepstakes – There will be a deadline to submit your bid(s) to win this type of Game Day Reward and everyone can submit a bid(s) to try and win! The winners will be randomly selected from all bids and notified before the game. Bids placed in our sweepstakes style rewards are non-refundable.
Reminder: More Bids = a better chance to win!
Highest Bid Auction – The Season Ticket Member(s) that bids the highest amount of rewards points wins! Please keep in mind, the points you bid will be temporarily deducted from your account until after the auction is complete. If you do not win that auction, your points will be refunded back to your account.
To place a bid, please follow the steps below:
- Log-in to your online account manager and click “Manage Rewards Points/Union Dollars”
- Once you are on your Rewards Page, click on “Auctions” and then enter the amount of points you would like to bid and click “Submit Bid”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do my Rewards Points carry over to the following season?
Rewards Points are only valid in the season they are earned and do not carry over for the following season. The only Rewards Points that would carry over are special Renewal Bonus Points that are earned by renewing your Season Ticket seats for the following season. These points are earned towards the end of the year and can be used in that current season or saved and rolled over to the next season.
What should I do if I am missing points or my Rewards Page isn’t working properly?
Please contact your dedicated Union Fan Service Representative and they will be happy to help resolve the issue. You can contact Fan Services at 1-877-21-UNION (press 1 for Tickets, then 4 Fan Services) or by e-mail at FanServices@philadelphiaunion.com.
Does the Rewards Program Homepage work on mobile devices?
Our Rewards Program is fully mobile-friendly! You should be able to view your points and participate in the Rewards Program on your mobile device this season. If you are having any issues, please let us know.
How soon can I expect my points to show on my account after I earn them?
Most points should be reflected on your account within 1-2 days after you have earned them. If you do not see your points added within that timeframe, please contact your Fan Service Representative.
How will I know if there is an upcoming auction or available Game Day Rewards opportunity?
We will send an Auction or Game Day Rewards alert e-mail to all Season Ticket Members notifying you that there is an auction or game day reward that is now live or upcoming. There will be a link in an e-mail that is sent out before each Union home game and we will also be listing those on social media as well, so make sure to follow our Twitter account – @UnionFanServices. The best way to make sure you don’t miss out on any auctions or game day rewards is to check your Rewards Page often and especially the week leading up to each home game!
Can I bid points from all of the seats on my account during Season Ticket Member auctions?
This year, your Rewards Points will be shown as one Redeemable total on your account, not shown by each seat as it has in past seasons. This allows you to redeem as many points as you wish for our game day rewards or auctions, given the type of game day reward that is available!
Question not answered above? Please click HERE to view our full FAQ page or contact your Fan Service Representative today at 1-877-21-Union (press 1 for Tickets, then 4 for Fan Services) or by e-mail at FanServices@philadelphiaunion.com.