Junior Supporters Club presented by ACME Members have access to the TOYOTA PLAZA prior to Union home matches. Members are invited to visit the JSC table for fun activities.
- ACME youth gameday field
- Blue and gold colored hairspray
- JSC newsletter questions
- Player card trading with fellow members
The Toyota Plaza opens 2 hours prior to each match and includes sponsor giveaways, interactive inflatables and much more! Come check it out!
How to Earn Points:
- 10 points – Dress up for theme nights on game day
- 15 points – Complete and submit the Newsletter activity (submit email@example.com)
- 20 points – Check in at JSC table on game day
- 30 points – Attend JSC events/U on Tour
- 50 points – Know the secret word on game day (3 games per season)
- 150 points – Union Prize Pack
- 200 points –Autographed Item
- 250 points – Post game autograph session
- 350 points – Autographed ball (only 10 per season)
Games to Note:
- April 8th – Youth Soccer Night: wear youth jersey
- May 6th – Throwback Night: wear something from a past time
- June 24th – America Night (Fireworks): wear red, white, and blue
- October 22nd – Breast Cancer Awareness/Halloween: wear pink or a Halloween costume
Secret Word Hunt:
Three games during the season the Club will send out a “Secret Word” via email a week prior to the game day. It is your job to visit the JSC Tent on the Toyota Plaza on the match days (listed below) with the “Secret Word” to receive a special prize and 50 reward points!
Dates: April 14th | June 18th | October 1st