1) Mascot Contest - Fan Submissions
Fans are able to submit their multiple mascot inspiration designs 3 different ways:
Union website + Union Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) – Fans have to follow the Philadelphia Union social media account and with their post, they have to tag Philadelphia Union (@PhilaUnion) and use hashtag #UnionMascot. For Union website, fans have to submit their inspirational mascot design through the designated form below
- Elementary School – Every elementary school has artistic students that the Union would like to give a chance to give the Union inspiration design the new Mascot. If your school or class is interested in participating in the Union Mascot Inspiration Contest please reach out to email@example.com and we can stop by your school!
ACME – Some specific ACME Stores will have Philadelphia Union Mascot inspiration design sheets that fans are able to receive from the customer service desk at ACME to take home and later return to the same ACME store for their submission. Fans will have to do so before the deadline for submitting.
|527 E. Baltimore Pike||Media||PA||19063|
|1095 West Baltimore Pike||Media||PA||19063|
|700 West Lancaster Avenue||Wayne||PA||19087|
|3590 West Chester Pike||Newtown Square||PA||19073|
|320 West DeKalb Pike||King of Prussia||PA||19406|
|907 Paoli Pike||West Chester||PA||19380|
|3951 Lincoln Highway||Downingtown||PA||19335|
|1901 Concord Pike||Fairfax||DE||19803|
|101 Byers Drive||Glen Mils||PA||19342|
|1305 West Chester Pike||Havertown||PA||19083|
|1619 Center Square Road||Swedesboro||NJ||8085|
|29 Snyder Ave.||Philadelphia||PA||19148|
|785 Starr Street||Phoenixville||PA||19460|
|1001 South Street||Philadelphia||PA||19147|
|1400 East Passyunk Avenue||Philadelphia||PA||19147|
|101 Byers Drive||Glen Mills||PA||19342|
|1812 Marsh Road||Wilmington||DE||19810|
|2098 Naamans Road||Wilmington||DE||19810|
|601 W. Lancaster Avenue||Bryn Mawr||PA||19010|
|1991 N Sproul Road||Broomall||PA||19008|
2) Rules of the Union Mascot Contest
- Every submission, the designer is giving up his/her rights to the inspiration design of the mascot as the Union is able to possibly use some of the inspiration design elements for the Union Mascot
- The only way fans are able to submit their inspiration designs is through Philadelphia Union website, Social Media Platforms, ACME Stores and through their Elementary school class.
- There is no limit to the inspiration designs, but the inspiration design should have a meaning or story connected with the Philadelphia Union
- The Mascot inspiration contest is only relevant to the time designated for the inspiration contest design of the Philadelphia Union mascot, but not the name of the mascot.