It’s important for our valued season ticket holders, supporters and fans to know the location of our where our new practice facility will be located as it will affect parking in Lot B, Lot B VIP and Lot C going forward.
The bullets below are just a few items to keep in mind before you head to the stadium for our next home game or for any future events at PPL Park.
- The practice facility will be built atop what is currently Lot B – the map above shows the reformation of Lot B and the shift back a couple hundred feet to the front half of the former Lot C area.
- Lot C will then shift to the back of what is currently Lot C with the road heading towards the Wharf building as the dividing point (also denoted on the map above)
- Lot B VIP will shift to the River Side of the former Lot B area. This will also include handicap accessible parking. The back half of the VIP section of Lot B will be used as a construction zone for the short term, but will reopen for Lot B VIP patrons once construction is complete.
- Traffic flow will remain the same for Lot B and Lot C upon entrance as noted in the diagram. Those parking in Lot B will enter through the normal spot, and continue on past the training fields into the new Lot B.
- Cash parking will no longer be available in Lot B, and will only be accepted in Lot C at this time. Those with Lot C passes will still have a guaranteed spot in Lot C, no change there.
- Those that had a Lot B/C parking pass will be parking in Lot C for the remainder of 2014.
We appreciate your patience with this as this is a major step forward for our organization. It helps with player recruitment, training, and improved field quality at PPL Park – so consider this advancement a great step in continuing to entice high valued talent to play for your Philadelphia Union! Lot B is still just a short minute walk to the stadium, with Lot C just a little further back.
Between the player moves in July, the team’s berth in the U.S. Open Cup Final on Sept 16 at PPL Park against Seattle Sounders FC (7:30 p.m.; purchase tickets), and this new training facility, it is a very exciting time to be a Union fan! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, as we want to ensure the gameday experience is still just as positive as it has been for the past five seasons.
Have questions? Call us at 877-21-UNION; press (1) for tickets followed by (3) for our Fan Services department.
Feel free to also email our Fan Services department at email@example.com
Thanks for coming to PPL Park!