Philadelphia Union vs. Montreal Impact
Saturday, September 15 at 7:30 p.m. ET
Televised on PHL17
Talen Energy Stadium
Check out the match timeline and all the happenings revolving around the Philadelphia Union vs. Montreal Impact, presented by the PA Lottery!
|Box Office Opens||2:30 p.m.|
|Talen Energy Stadium Lots Open||2:30 p.m.|
|Shuttles and Buses||3:30 p.m.|
|Union Shop Opens||5:30 p.m.|
|Union Ale House Deck Opens||5:30 p.m.|
|Toyota Plaza Opens||5:30 p.m.|
|U-Ride (All Locations)||6:00 p.m.|
|Talen Energy Gate, Club, and Suites Entrance Opens||6:00 p.m.|
|All Other Gates Open||6:30 p.m.|
- Stadium Guide
- Prohibited Items and Bag Policy
- Directions and Transportation
- Box Office
- Seating Map
- Food & Beverage
Check out everything you need to know below as Philadelphia Union host Kids Night this Saturday!
- All kids are invited to take a shot on goal on the field after the game!
- Those who donated a youth soccer jersey earlier in the season are in for a special surprise during the pre-game ceremony
- Free airbrush tattoos on Toyota Plaza before the match
- Special edition color-your-own match posters will be available on Toyota Plaza
- Sale prices in the Union Shop including kids clothing and hats!
Phang's First Game!
Philadelphia Union's new mascot, Phang, will celebrate his first game this Saturday. In honor of his recent birthday, ACME will hand out Phang themed t-shirts to the first 1,000 kids who enter the gates. Make sure to also stop by the ACME tent on the plaza for an egg cupcake beginning at 5:30 p.m.!
Talen Energy Stadium Bag Policy
The safety of our fans, players and staff is paramount. In conjunction with Major League Soccer, new elevated security standards have been introduced. To make your game day experience as safe and smooth as possible, get familiar with our updated security standards.
- Tailgating in the parking lots will be limited to 2 feet behind the vehicle.
- Parking spaces will be limited. Fans that wish to park next to each other as a group should plan on arriving at the same time.
- Charcoal grills, glass containers and kegs are prohibited.
- Tailgating items, food and beverage will not be allowed in the vendor area on the concrete plaza section of Toyota Plaza or into the stadium.
- Check out the Toyota Plaza outside the stadium as a meeting point. Fans will be permitted to bring tailgating items, food and beverage to the grass area.
Take the U-Ride!
The U-Ride Bus Program, a special initiative designed to provide fans in the downtown Philadelphia region with an additional option to get to Talen Energy Stadium on match days. Fans will be provided with round-trip transportation and can select from four locations below. All tickets can be purchased on the Philadelphia Union website by clicking here.
Brauhaus Schmitz – 718 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Smith’s Restaurant & Bar - 39 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Baby Blues BBQ - 3402 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
The 700 - N 2nd. St., Philadelphia, PA 19123
All buses drop off in a Bus Designated Parking Lot located behind Lot D. They will then leave Talen Energy Stadium from the drop off location 20 minutes after the final whistle. Each bus will have a sign that specifies its corresponding location within the city.
To get to Talen Energy Stadium, take the SEPTA Wilmington/Newark Regional Rail line to the Chester Transportation Center (6th & Welsh Street). There will be a free shuttle service to Talen Energy Stadium (for Philadelphia Union matches) and back, with service beginning four hours prior to game time. Shuttle service is not available for non-Union events at Talen Energy Stadium.
Shuttles returning to the Chester Transportation Center will be parked along Front Street, one block north of Talen Energy Stadium (the same location you will be dropped off at before matches). Shuttles will run until everyone has left Talen Energy Stadium. A last call announcement will be made when it appears all fans have departed.
Please Note: No outside food or beverages may be brought inside Talen Energy Stadium.
Talen Energy Stadium
1 Stadium Drive
Chester, PA 19013
For additional questions, please contact Philadelphia Union Fan Services at 1-877-21UNION or tweet @UnionFanService.
To find out more about 2019 Seasons Tickets, please click here!