The Union close out the season with a match against Orlando City SC Sunday. Here's how the Union will be lining up for the match.
Starting XI: Andre Blake, Fabinho, Richie Marquez, Jack Elliott, Ray Gaddis, Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya, Fafa Picault, Ilsinho, Marcus Epps, CJ Sapong
Bench: John McCarthy, Oguchi Onyewu, Giliano Wijnaldum, Brian Carroll, Chris Pontius, Roland Alberg, Jay Simspon
- Andre Blake enters today's match with a save percentage of 70%, which is on pace to set the club record for highest save percentage in a single season. Blake has recorded 84 saves on 120 shots on goal.
- Ray Gaddis has played all 90 minutes in 19 of the 25 matches he has appeared in this regular season.
- Rookie of the Year candidate Jack Elliott ranks in the top 50 among all MLS defenders in games played (29), games started (28), minutes played (2,531), goals (one), assists (one) and shots on goal (3).
- In four of Richie Marquez's six career appearances against Orlando, the Union have obtained at least one point.
- Fabinho is making his 102nd career start for the Union, and is only one of five players on the club's active roster who have made at least 100 career starts (Brian Carroll 345, Chris Pontius 185, CJ Sapong 148 and Ray Gaddis 137).
- Alejandro Bedoya recorded his second goal of the season in the Union’s previous match on October 15th against Chicago Fire.
- Haris Medunjanin is starting 34th game of the regular-season and becomes just the fifth player in club history to accomplish this feat, joining Sebastien Le Toux (2011), Zac MacMath (2013), Ray Gaddis (2014) and Keegan Rosenberry (2016).
- Despite only registering three starts in the Union's first 25 matches, Marcus Epps has now started four of the last nine matches for the club. He has two goals on the year, the latter of which came in the Union's 2-0 home win against Seattle on October 1st.
- Ilsinho and Orlando City midfielder Kaka are both natives of Brazil and have both made appearances for the Brazilian national soccer team. The last time they shared the field for the team was March 27, 2007, in which they both started in a 1-0 friendly victory against Ghana.
- Fafa Picault is making his 23rd start on the year. In his inaugural season with the team, he is third in goals scored (five) and has now started in 11 of the last 12 matches for the Union.
- CJ Sapong is making his 30th start on the season. He has scored a team-leading 14 goals this season, which ties him for the all-time team record for goals scored in a season with Sebastien Le Toux (2010).