Your home for any/all questions about your season ticket membership.
Let us answer any Frequently Asked Question you may have below:
The account manager is your home to access everything in your season ticket membership. Use this hub to transfer tickets, purchase special offers, access your Union Dollars, access your Union Rewards program and much more. Click HERE to log-in to your account manager!
Do you have a group (10 or more) coming out to Talen Energy Stadium for a match? Make sure you contact your Union Group sales representative and get a special welcome message on the videoboard at halftime!
Season Ticket Members that are looking to have a birthday message displayed on the videoboard can email FanServices@Philadelphiaunion.com at least 48 hrs prior to kick off.
Come on down to the Box Office. The Box Office is open from 9:00am-5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, as well as 5 hours prior to an event on all event days at Talen Energy Stadium.
Can’t remember where you put your season ticket card ahead of the match? No problem, you can have one (1) free reprint of your card at no additional cost, each subsequent reprint will be $5. Just contact your Fan Services Representative today to order a new copy of your card.
If it’s gameday, simply come on down to the Union Box Office – we will reprint your tickets for that day’s match and get you a new season ticket card in the mail as soon as possible.
Transferring your tickets to family and friends is easy and free!
Follow the four easy steps below to transfer your tickets today:
- Log into your Season Ticket Account Manager
- Click Transfer Tickets
- Select the game and seats that you are looking to transfer
- Input the recipient's name and email address and click send
The recipient will then do the following:
- Receive an email from CS-Union (This is not your tickets)
- Open the email and click the link to accept the ticket transfer, this will take them to the Union webpage
- Log In or Create an account with the email address you received the transfer to
- Confirm contact information and accept ticket transfer
- The recipient will then receive two(2) emails, one confirmation and one with a PDF attachment
- Open the PDF Attachment and print the tickets from home
Still have questions? Click the video below for a short tutorial on exactly how to do it or contact Union Fan Services at 1-877-21-UNION (Press 1 for Tickets, Then 4 for Fan Services)
Did you misplace your tickets for a game? No problem, just give us a call at 1-877-21-UNION (Press 1 for Tickets, then 4 for Fan Services) and we can get your tickets reprinted for you. It is just a $5 fee to reprint those tickets for you, and we can email them so you can print them at home, or you can pick them up at the Will Call Window.
If it’s on the day of the game and you can’t get a hold of anyone at the number above – simply come on down to the Box Office and get them reprinted. Just be sure to bring a valid form of Photo ID, and the confirmation of purchase (if possible).
Click HERE for the full schedule of non-Union Talen Energy Stadium events
The Sons of Ben are the only registered official supporters club of the Philadelphia Union. They make their home in the River End, and are a registered 501(c) (3) that do charitable work throughout the Philadelphia and Chester Area. For more information on the Sons of Ben – Click here.
To become a member of the Sons of Ben – Click here.
If you are a Season Ticket Member but would like to take advantage of the latest and greatest Union promotional offer, log into your Account Manager and reserve your item today. This exclusive benefit is made available for all ticket promotions (subject to availability).
The Union Rewards portal includes Union Dollars, so you can now add money to your season ticket cards for the 2018 season. All you need to do is log in to your Account Manager, click My Account, then click the Union Rewards/Union Dollars tab on the right-hand side. You will automatically be logged into the portal and you can select Union Dollars on the left-hand side. Please note: this link might not be active until closer to the start of the 2018 season.
Those that carried a balance over from 2017 should see that reflected in your account, if you don’t, please let us know. Everyone else can add money in increments of $25, $50, $100 or a custom value. This money is available on your total account and is not broken down by seat which means that all of the Season Ticket Cards on your account have access to spend Union Dollars.
As a benefit to all Premium Seat Members (Club Seats, Field Seats/Tables, and Suite Holders) they will receive $180 Union Dollars loaded onto their account prior to the start of the 2018 season. Please Note: It is $180 total per account and this money is only valid during the 2018 season.
Reminder – You receive a 10% discount on all concession and merchandise purchases* by using your Union Dollars on your Season Ticket Cards. You also receive one (1) Rewards point for every $1 spent in Union Dollars!
*Purchases made at a fixed concession stand location and Union Shop only.”
As the 2018 season approaches, we wanted to provide all the details on our partnership with StubHub as our official secondary ticket marketplace. This agreement will give you access to the number one ticket marketplace in the industry and will give you a much better opportunity to re-sell your tickets for games you cannot attend. The official agreement also makes it that much easier to load your tickets up to StubHub and receive payment as soon as they’ve been sold.
There are a few steps below that you will need to follow in order to gain access to your account, so please make sure you read the instructions carefully. If you have not already created a log-in on this site, you will need to create one even if you had used the Union Ticket Marketplace in the past.
- Visit the Philadelphia Union StubHub Marketplace by clicking the link here. You can also access this page by logging in to you online account manager and clicking on “StubHub” Please note: the only way to view your ticket inventory in StubHub will be to log in through the Union marketplace. Your inventory will not automatically load into StubHub.
- Click “Register” in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your account information to register. If you don’t have any of this information please contact your Fan Service Representative.
- Account Number Pin Number (only needed the first time you register with StubHub)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click continue.
- Once in My Inventory, you can click “Sell” for the game you are looking to post. Please note, this is not actually posting the tickets, this is a similar look to our past Ticket Marketplace. You will then be directed to the Stub Hub website to post the tickets.
- Select the seats you wish to sell and click “Sell Items” at the bottom of the page. This will then redirect you to the StubHub portal. Please note, the StubHub page will pop-up in a separate window, it may not appear if you have a pop-up blocker set up.
- Once on the StubHub site, you will either sign up for a StubHub account or log in to a previously used account. Once you get to this step it is no longer the Philadelphia Union’s page/property so all of the guidelines, terms, and conditions will apply directly through StubHub.
- Follow the StubHub instructions on how to post your tickets. There is a 10% processing fee for StubHub, and that will show when determining the price that you would like to sell them for.
We believe this agreement with the number one ticket marketplace in the industry will provide our season ticket members with the best possible experience moving forward. If you have any further questions about how to post your tickets or any of your account information, don’t hesitate to contact your dedicated Union Fan Services Rep!”
One of the unique benefits of a season ticket membership is your opportunity to take part in the Union Rewards Program and receive access to exclusive events, memorabilia, and once in a life time opportunities. The best way to earn points is simply by showing up to Union home matches and scanning in with your season ticket card. You can receive bonus points by coming to the stadium early, spending Union Dollars, or if the Union win! You can even receive bonus points while watching the U from your couch during away matches. CLICK HERE for all the details on the Union Rewards Program.