At the Game
- Autism Awareness Day
- Hometown Hero: Tim Bak and Erin Lopes from Scoring Goals for Autism
- Featured Food: "Ben West Dog" at Hot Dog Nation. This signature dog featuring mashed potatoes and bacon won our hot dog recipe contest
- USMNT Scarves & Philadelphia Union goalie Jerseys are now available for sale at the Union Shop
- Lot A: Passes Only
- Lot B: ADA Cash, Passes, Pre-approved Press/Media
- Lot C: Cash $20 per car, Parking passes.
- Lot D: Passes Only
- For Non-Union events please see specific event page for parking instructions
- View the Stadium Guide!
Stand for Autism Awareness
Help us make a fan puzzle, each piece shows that our fans care about this very important cause. We will have puzzle pieces on the the Plaza for fans to decorate. You can bring in your pieces or submit them on Twitter. #UnionStand. The puzzle will be signed by Union players and donated to the Autism Science Foundation. You can also decorate your puzzle piece out on Toyota Plaza before the match!
Select your favorite and see you on Saturday April 19th for Autism Awareness Day!
Man of the Match
Party on the Plaza
Party on Toyota Plaza kicks off for all fans at 2 p.m. Before the game, check out all our great sponsor booths and inflatables so you can grab free swag and coupons! It's a party and you're invited. Learn More
Sons of Ben
Did you Instagram in during the NYRB Match? Be on the lookout for a SOB Exclusive Seat upgrade on Saturday!
Tickets to the tailgate can be purchased ahead of time online at www.sonsofben.ticketleap.com
- SoB Members: $10/person
- Non-Members: $14/person
- Walk-ups (memb & non-memb): $17/person
See Something, Say Something!
If you're in need of help in the stadium text: