The MLS season is just around the corner and we are ready to Pump U Up at Subaru Park on April 10th! Fans are invited to come to Subaru Park between 10:00am and 1:00pm for some exciting activities.
Attendees will have the opportunity to pick up apparel in the Union Shop, take photos with the Supporters’ & Captain America Shield and pick up their cardboard cutouts from last season!
April is Greener Goals month here at the Union, so we are focused on doing our part to promote sustainability. We ask that fans attending this event also bring an item for our used book and electronics donation drive. All donated items will be either recycled of properly or donated to a local charity if still usable. Participants who donate will receive a unique Union giveaway (limited to one per registered group).
Below you can find suggested items for your donation:
Books (Hardback & Paperback)
- Recycling paper can save trees, landfill space, energy, and water. Each ton (2000 pounds) of recycled paper can save 17 trees and so much more!
Electronics (Computers, Computer Accessories, Monitors, Light bulbs, Batteries, Televisions & More)
- Electronic waste, also known as e-waste, is the fastest growing waste stream. Disposing of electronics improperly in not only illegal in Pennsylvania, but also poses a large environmental impact.
Covid safety regulations must be followed to participate:
- Everyone in attendance must wear a mask
- Fans will not be permitted to touch the shield
- Socially distant lines will be marked to keep everyone safe
- There will be hand sanitizing stations available in multiple locations
We can’t wait to see you there!