For the third consecutive year, John Bach defended his title to claim Philadelphia Union’s Third Annual Media Mayhem event presented by Subaru.
Representing Brotherly Game, Bach’s winning streak netted another $2,000 donation being a given a check presented by IBC for the Starfinder Foundation as rolled through the competition conceding just one goal. In the final, Bach faced off against Micah Casey in a matchup that took place on Subaru Park’s new videoboad. It was a tight affair in the early moments but the defending champion showed his composure to claim a 6-1 victory.
Below are the competitors and the charities that they were representing
- Nik Johnson from iHeart playing for Public Citizens for Children & Youth
- Pat Egan from the Fanatic playing for the Boy & Girls Club
- Brent Porche from WMMR-FM playing for the American Cancer Society
- Cooper Gelston from the Associated Press playing for Justice Rescue
- Alaitz Ruiz from Al Dia News playing for IRSC Foundation
- Hector Nunez from Wooder Ice playing for Positive Deposits
- John Bach from Brotherly Game playing for Starfinder
- Paul Catrino from Views from the Bridge playing for Hug-a-Bunny Rabbit Rescue
- John Zapata from Philly Sports Network playing for Autism Speaks
- Cisse’s Guest JC Sprague playing for Philadelphia Union Foundation
- Micah Casey playing for CHOP
- Sons of Ben Capo Adam Booth playing for Bernadine Center