Philadelphia Union Announce Stadium Suite Contest
A lucky fan will win a night stay in a luxury suite at Talen Energy Stadium when the Union take on Atlanta United FC on Aug. 31
CHESTER, Pa. (Aug. 5, 2019) – Philadelphia Union today announced the “Union Stadium Suite Contest,” in which two ultimate sports fans will win a stay in a luxury suite at Talen Energy Stadium when the Union takes on Atlanta United FC on Aug. 31.
Designed by QA Interiors’ Kendall Le Toux with help from husband and former Union player Sébastien Le Toux, the suite will provide all of the comforts of home at Talen Energy Stadium including a Sleep Number® bed, Union memorabilia, and plenty of food and drinks. In addition to five-star accommodations, the winners will receive VIP treatment with a shopping spree in the Union shop, meet-and-greets with the team, plus a movie of their choice on the videoboard after taking in a fireworks show on the field.
The suite winner will receive:
- One night stay in luxury suite at Talen Energy Stadium for two guests
- $500 shopping spree in the Union Shop on game day
- A private tour of Talen Energy Stadium
- Sideline access during team warm-ups
- On-field recognition as Honorary Captain
- Post-game firework show on the stadium field
- Private meet-and-greet with the entire Philadelphia Union team
- Movie of their choice on the video board
- Turndown service from Phang
To enter, fans can visit the Philadelphia UnionTwitter, Instagram, Facebook, or visit online here explain why they or a family member deserves to win.The contest will close on Aug. 9 at 4 p.m. ET. The top five finalists will be voted on during the week of Aug. 12 with the final winner announced on Aug. 16.