Philadelphia Union concludes a busy three-game week on the road at Chicago Fire FC. Kick off from Soldier Field is set for 8 p.m. ET and can be viewed on PHL17 and PhiladelphiaUnion.com. Fans too can click here to listen to the FOX The Gambler broadcast which is available via 102.5 FM, 104.5 HD2, the iHeart App and 1480 AM. Here are today's Starting XI Notes presented by ACME.
Andre Blake; Kai Wagner, Stuart Findlay, Jakob Glesnes, Alvas Powell; Jack Elliott, Leon Flach, Quinn Sullivan, Jamiro Monteiro; Sergio Santos, Cory Burke.
BENCH: Matt Freese, Olivier Mbaizo, Matt Real, Aurelien Collin, Cole Turner, Jack McGlynn, Paxten Aaronson, Daniel Gazdag, Kacper Przybylko.
- Head Coach Jim Curtin makes four changes to the Starting XI from the club's 1-0 win against the Columbus Crew with Stuart Findlay, Alvas Powell, Quinn Sullivan and Sergio Santos getting the start.
- Defender Stuart Findlay earns his Major League Soccer debut in the Starting XI. Findlay made his Union debut back on April 14 in the club's home leg win over Deportivo Saprissa in the Concacaf Champions League.
- Fellow center back Jakob Glesnes makes his 30 career appearance for the Union tonight. Glesnes notched his first goal of 2021 the last time the Union played Chicago back on May 8.
- Right back Alvas Powell makes his first start for Philadelphia Union. While it will be his first for the Union, it marks Powell's 125th MLS start.
- Left back Kai Wagner makes his 55th career appearance for the Boys in Blue.
- Jack Elliott makes his 100th MLS start tonight in Chicago.
- Midfielder Leon Flach makes his 10th MLS start tonight.
- Homegrown midfielder Quinn Sullivan earns his first start for Philadelphia Union. Sullivan becomes the 10th homegrown to start a MLS match in club history and the 2nd of 2021.
- Midfielder Jamiro Monteiro makes his 55th start for the Union.