The Union open their road slate at Sporting Kansas City, with an expected 3:00 p.m. ET kickoff. Below is the starting lineup and notes.
Andre Blake; Ray Gaddis, Jack Elliott, Auston Trusty, Kai Wagner; Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya, Warren Creavalle, Marco Fabián; Cory Burke, Fafa Picault
BENCH: Carlos Miguel Coronel, Aurelien Collin, Olivier Mbaizo, Derrick Jones, Ilsinho, Brenden Aaronson, Sergio Santos.
- With his start today, Andre Blake becomes the second Union goalkeeper to hit the century mark in regular-season starts and appearances.
- Blake becomes the 39th goalkeeper in MLS history to start 100 league games. He is just the fifth to do so while appearing for one MLS club joining Luis Robles, Bill Hamid, Evan Bush and Jimmy Nielsen.
- With his start in the defense today, Jack Elliott sits one match back from the 50 appearance mark. In his 49 MLS appearances, he has started 47 contests.
- The lone change to the Union's starting XI from the opener is midfielder Warren Creavalle, who is making his 82nd all-time start.
- The captain Alejandro Bedoya starts once again against Sporting Kansas City. Last year, Bedoya set up the game-winning goal.
- Starting forward Fafa Picault also notched an assist against SKC in 2018 as a second-half substitute.