Philadelphia Union is back on the road looking for the regular season sweep against D.C. United. Kick off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. ET and can be viewed live on PHL17. Below are the starting lineup and notes.
Andre Blake; Kai Wagner, Mark McKenzie, Jack Elliott, Ray Gaddis; Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya; Brenden Aaronson, Jamiro Monteiro, Ilsinho; Kacper Przybylko.
BENCH: Joe Bendik, Aurelien Collin, RJ Allen, Warren Creavalle, Marco Fabián, Fafa Picault, Andrew Wooten.
- Goalkeeper Andre Blake makes his 20th start of the 2019 campaign. Tonight's match will be Blake's 10th start agasinst D.C. United, having won seven of the previous nine matches. Blake has also recorded five shutouts against D.C. United, the most the Jamaican international has against a single MLS opponent.
- Ray Gaddis makes his 200th career appearance, all with Philadelphia Union.
- Center back Jack Elliott will make his 75th appearance for his career with a start tonight.
- Fellow center back Mark McKenzie gets his first start of 2019 with the Boys in Blue.
- Captain Alejandro Bedoya makes his 99th career appearance tonight for the Union. Bedoya scored a goal last time out against D.C. United which helped earn him MLS Player of the Week honors.
- Ilsinho returns to the starting XI tonight, making his seventh start against D.C. United. For his career, Ilsinho has scored three goals, the most he has against any team in MLS.