Philadelphia Union wraps up its regular season slate with a Decision Day clash presented by AT&T with New York City FC. Kick off is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. ET and can be viewed on PHL17. Below are the starting lineup and notes.
NOTE: Prior to the match, the Union made a lineup change due to a left foot injury by Kacper Przybylko. The updated lineup can be found below.
Andre Blake; Kai Wagner, Mark McKenzie, Jack Elliott, Ray Gaddis; Haris Medunjanin, Jamiro Monteiro; Fafa Picault, Brenden Aaronson, Ilsinho; Andrew Wooten.
BENCH: Joe Bendik, Aurelien Collin, RJ Allen, Matt Real, Warren Creavalle, Anthony Fontana, Marco Fabián.
- Andre Blake makes his seventh regular season start against NYCFC, with two shutouts.
- Haris Medunjanin and Jack Elliott remain in the starting XI. The duo have played every minute of the 2019 MLS season.
- Medujanin will wear the captain's armband today. The midfielder leads the team in assists with 10.
- Ilsinho makes his seventh start of the season for the Boys in Blue. The Brazilian started on the road at NYCFC earlier this year.
- Andrew Wooten makes his fourth start of the Year for the Union, his first start since the Union's win at San Jose.