Fans looking to help Philadelphia Union Foundation's programming in the Delaware Valley have a new way to give back through AmazonSmile. Fans who start their shopping by at smile.amazon.com will see Amazon donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Philadelphia Union Foundation, at no cost to you.
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with Amazon. You'll find the same shopping experience as the regular site but with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the Union Foundation.
You can easily add the Philadelphia Union Foundation as your charity simply by clicking here. For a more detailed version to assist with your set up, please see our tutorials below.
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Search for Philadelphia Union Foundation and select them as your charity.
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
1.Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
4. Under Programs & Features select "see all" and then select “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.