Philadelphia Union is looking to secure its berth in the Audi MLS Cup Playoffs as it travels to Toronto FC on Wednesday night. Kick off from BMO Field is set for 7:30 p.m. ET with coverage on PHL17 and on PhiladelphiaUnion.com for fans within the Philadelphia DMA. Fans can also tune in by clicking here to listen to the FOX The Gambler broadcast which is available via 102.5 FM, 104.5 HD2, the iHeart App and 1480 AM.
Matt Freese; Kai Wagner, Jack Elliott, Jakob Glesnes, Olivier Mbaizo; Leon Flach, Jose Martinez, Alejandro Bedoya; Jamiro Monteiro, Daniel Gazdag; Kacper Przybylko.
Joe Bendik, Nathan Harriel, Stuart Findlay, Jesus Bueno, Jack McGlynn, Quinn Sullivan, Paxten Aaronson, Anthony Fontana, Sergio Santos.
- Head Coach Jim Curtin makes one change to the Starting XI with homegrown Matt Freese starting between the posts.
- Team captain Alejandro Bedoya will make his 150th league start for the Union, moving into fourth place in club history in all-time starts.
- Center back Jack Elliott earns his 120th start for the Boys in Blue. Elliott was named to the MLS Team of the Week after helping the club to its 11th
- Right back Kai Wagner makes his 75th appearance for the club with his start tonight in Toronto.
- Midfielder Jose "El Brujo" Martinez makes his 35th start in MLS play for the Union.
- Fellow midfielder Leon Flach makes his 30th start of the season.
- Forward Kacper Przybylko earns his 75th start atop the Union lineup.