Philadelphia Union starts off a two-game home stand with a playoff rematch against the New England Revolution. Kick off from Subaru Park is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. ET and can be viewed on PHL17. Wednesday night's contest will feature an online-exclusive pregame show for free on PhiladelphiaUnion.com for fans within the Philadelphia DMA with fans also able to view the match on PHL17. Fans too can click here to listen to the FOX The Gambler broadcast which is available via 102.5 FM, 104.5 HD2, the iHeart App and 1480 AM.
Andre Blake; Kai Wagner, Jack Elliott, Jakob Glesnes, Olivier Mbaizo; Leon Flach, Alejandro Bedoya, Jack McGlynn, Jamiro Monteiro; Sergio Santos, Kacper Przybylko.
BENCH: Matt Freese, Matt Real, Aurelien Collin, Nathan Harriel, Cole Turner, Quinn Sullivan, Paxten Aaronson, Anthony Fontana, Cory Burke.
- Head Coach Jim Curtin makes one change to the Starting XI from the weekend win over Chicago Fire FC with Sergio Santos starting.
- Goalkeeper Andre Blake makes his 150th MLS regular-season season for the Union. Blake becomes the first goalkeeper to hit the milestone and only the third player in club history, trailing Ray Gaddis (211) and Brian Carroll (156).
- Jakob Glesnes makes his fifth start of the season. Last time out in Chicago, he scored his second-career goal at helped him earn MLS Team of the Week Honors.
- Fellow defender Olivier Mbaizo makes his 20th career start for the Boys in Blue.
- Forward Sergio Santos makes his 25th start for the Union. Santos has found continued success against the Revs, scoring three of his 12 career goals against New England.