The Union take on FC Dallas in an interconference matchup, and here's how the Boys in Blue will line up. Kick-off for the match is at 7:00 p.m. ET.
Starting XI: John McCarthy, Giliano Wijnaldum, Oguchi Onyewu, Jack Elliott, Ray Gaddis, Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya, Fafa Picault, Ilsinho, Chris Pontius, CJ Sapong
Bench: Jake McGuire, Keegan Rosenberry, Josh Yaro, Roland Alberg, Warren Creavalle, Marcus Epps, Jay Simpson
- John McCarthy is making his sixth consecutive league start, setting his new career-best for consecutive MLS starts.
- Raymon Gaddis is making his 17th consecutive start on the year at the rightback spot.
- Despite being only 21 years old, Jack Elliott has played 1,547 minutes on the year. He leads all rookies on the team in minutes played and trails only Haris Medunjanin (1,977), CJ Sapong (1,741), and Oguchi Onyewu (1,569) for most on the team.
- Oguchi Onyewu is making his 19th MLS start on the season. He is in a three-way-tie for second on the team in starts with CJ Sapong and Chris Pontius. They only trail Haris Medunjanin (23).
- Giliano Wijnaldum is making his ninth start on the year and of his career. He has started the last seven consecutive MLS games at the leftback position.
- Alejandro Bedoya is making his 18th start of the season. He is tied with Fabian Herbers for fourth on the team in assists on the year with two.
- Haris Medunjanin leads the team with seven assists. He is the only player to have started in every regular-season match this year.
- Ilsinho is making his 17th start of the season for the Union. If he plays 79 minutes today, he will surpass his minutes total from last season (1,286).
- Fafa Picault is making his return to the starting lineup after a hamstring injury. His last starting appearance was on July 19th against Montreal, where he scored his fifth goal of the season.
- In CJ Sapong’s last appearance at Talen Energy Stadium, he registered his tenth goal of the season, a career-best single-season mark for the striker.