Philadelphia Union will play host to Orlando City SC tonight in the Quarterfinals of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, with kick off set for 7 p.m. ET on philadelphiaunion.com. Fans can watch the live stream by clicking here. Below is your starting lineup and notes:
Starting XI: Andre Blake; Keegan Rosenberry, Mark McKenzie, Auston Trusty, Ray Gaddis; Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya; David Accam, Borek Dockal, Fafa Picault; Cory Burke
Bench: John McCarthy, Fabinho, Jack Elliott, Warren Creavalle, Fabian Herbers, Marcus Epps, CJ Sapong
- Andre Blake will be looking to claim his fourth career win against Orlando City SC tonight, in all competitions. This will be his second Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup start of the 2018 tournament.
- Keegan Rosenberry has made four career starts against Orlando City SC, this will be his fifth in all competitions. He started and played ninety minutes in both of the Union’s Open Cup wins in 2018.
- Mark McKenzie made his Philadelphia Union First Team Open Cup debut on June 5, 2018 helping the backline earn a shutout against Richmond Kickers.
- Auston Trusty has helped the Union defense allow just one total goal in Open Cup play this season.
- Ray Gaddis made his 150th Union regular-season MLS start last week against Chicago Fire, becoming just the second player in team history to reach that milestone.
- Today union midfielder Haris Medunjanin was named to EA Sports FIFA Team of the Week for his performance last week in the club’s 4-3 road win over Chicago Fire.
- Alejandro Bedoya became one of five players in team history to record multiple assists in a U.S. Open Cup match in the club’s win over New York Red Bulls in the Round of 16 joining Sébastien Le Toux (2013, 2014), Cristian Maidana (2015), Ilsinho (2016) and Jay Simpson (2017).
- David Accam scored the game-winning goal against Chicago Fire last week, which was his second goal for the Union in all competitions. He scored a penalty kick goal against the Richmond Kickers in the Fourth Round of the tournament this year.
- Borek Dockal played eighty-three minutes in the Union’s Round of 16 victory against the New York Red Bulls. This will be his second career start in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup for the Czech midfielder.
- Fafa Picault has tallied two goals and an assist in his last four matches for the Union. On October 22nd, 2017, he scored two goals and had an assist against Orlando City SC.
- Cory Burke scored the game-winning goal against the New York Red Bulls to advance the Union to the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup quarterfinals. He bagged a brace against the Chicago Fire last week in MLS competition.