Philadelphia Union return home this week to host Eastern Conference rival Montreal Impact in their second and final meeting of the season. Kick off is set for 7:30 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on PHL17. Below is your starting lineup and notes:
Starting XI: Andre Blake; Keegan Rosenberry, Jack Elliott, Auston Trusty, Ray Gaddis; Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya; CJ Sapong, Borek Dockal, Fafa Picault; Cory Burke
Bench: John McCarthy; Fabinho, Mark McKenzie, Fabian Herbers, Derrick Jones, Warren Creavalle, David Accam
- On August 22nd, 2015, Andre Blake made his first appearance against the Montreal Impact. He recorded four saves and his first-ever shutout in a 1-0 Union victory.
- Keegan Rosenberry will be making his fifth career start against the Montreal Impact tonight.
- Jack Elliott will be making his seventh consecutive regular-season start for the Union tonight.
- Auston Trusty will be making his 28th start of the season. He remains the only field player on the Union to play every minute of every match this season.
- Raymon Gaddis recorded an assist against the Montreal Impact on May 12th, 2018, his first helper of the campaign.
- Haris Medunjanin scored his first goal of the season against the Montreal Impact on May 12th, 2018. He has recorded three assists in his last five games.
- Alejandro Bedoya will be making his 26th start of the season for the Union.
- CJ Sapong has made 12 career starts against the Montreal Impact and has recorded two goals and three assists against them.
- Borek Dockal is tied for first in Major League Soccer for assists with Kaku and Sebastian Giovinco. He tallied an assist against the Montreal Impact on May 12th, 2018.
- Fafa Picault has scored three goals in his last five games. He has one career goal against the Montreal Impact.
- Cory Burke made his first professional start and scored his first career MLS goal against the Montreal Impact on May 12th, 2018.