In conjunction with the Major League Soccer directives and out of concern for the safety of our Guests and employees, the following are prohibited:
- Bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
- Air Horns
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach Balls
- Beverage containers of any kind
- Bottles, Cans, Coolers of any kind
- Camera lenses in excess of eight (8) inches
- Drones (Any footage captured on a drone will be considered copyright infringement to Philadelphia Union and Major League Soccer)
- Electronic Cigarettes (Permitted in Designated Smoking Areas, please see Smoking Section for more details)
- GoPro Camera Sticks (Selfie Sticks)
- Inflated Soccer Balls
- Laser Pointers
- Missile/Projectile like objects
- Musical instruments
- Noisemaking Devices
- Smoke Bombs
- Strollers (in seating area)
- Video Cameras (GoPro Included)
- Weapons of any kind
Stadium management has a right to reject any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
In addition, all bags will be subject to search upon entry. The bag restriction will not apply to credentialed media, who will continue to enter MLS stadiums through designated entrances and adhere to all posted media bag policies and screenings. However, as has always been the case at Talen Energy Stadium, all media bags will continue to be searched upon entry.
**Special considerations will be made for guests with special medical needs and parents caring for infants.