ADA - Accessible Entrances
All public entrances are ADA Accessible.
ADA - Parking Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities
If you require ADA parking, please park in Lot B VIP, the cost for ADA Parking in 2023 will be $25 (tax included) per game. It is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will direct guests to the nearest disabled parking area. Guests must have the required state-issued disabled parking identification.
ADA - Seating
ADA Seating is available on all levels (in front of Sections 102, 112, 114, 115, 119, 120, 122, 123, 124, 130, 131, 132 and the top of Sections 114 & 120). All of the seated sections are equipped with one or two aisle seats.
Address and Phone Numbers
2501 Seaport Drive
Chester, PA 19013
One Stadium Drive
Chester, PA 19013
General Information & Ticket Orders: 1-877-21-UNION (877-218-6466)
Special Events (non-Union game days): 610-859-3100
Visit the Union Shop on game days at Subaru Park (opens 2 hours before kick) or shop here!
Subaru Park and Spectra Food Service promote the responsible sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
● All guests purchasing alcohol who appear to be less than 40 years old must present a valid ID.
● A purchase limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages per trip will be enforced.
● All alcohol sales will cease in the seating bowl, concession stands and portables at the completion of the 70:00 minute mark in the second half, but may also be discontinued earlier at the discretion of Subaru Park.
● No alcohol will be served to guests who appear intoxicated.
● Adult guests passing alcohol to anyone under the age of 21 will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
● Guests possessing alcohol who do not have proof of being 21 or older will be subject to arrest and citation.
● We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
● No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought inside Subaru Park.
● Gatekeepers monitoring the exits will request that guests finish or dispose of alcoholic beverage before exiting the stadium. Areas will be monitored for alcohol misuse and underage drinking, and reported to authorities.
Service animals and service animals in training are permitted at Subaru Park. All other animals are prohibited.
Bag Check Policy
All bags must be clear and smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are permitted into Subaru Park. All carry-ins are subject to inspection upon entering the stadium. Click here to see a list of Prohibited Items.
Signs, banners or similar items that are obscene or indecent, not event-related, potentially offensive to other patrons, capable of blocking the views of other guests or otherwise deemed dangerous and inappropriate by Subaru Park management are prohibited. Signs must be handheld, event-related, in good taste and cannot obstruct another guest’s view or otherwise interfere with another guest’s enjoyment of the game. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsement and may not be hung on the stadium structure. Signs on poles or sticks larger than two (2) feet in length, constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted.
Have a birthday coming up? Do you have a Union fan in your family who might want to spend their special day at Subaru Park? We’ve put together a special package for Union fans of all ages to celebrate their birthday with us!
For more information on how you can take advantage of the Union Birthday Package, please call 610-497- 9909 to speak with a Union ticket representative today!
Birthday Package includes minimum of 10 tickets – max of 20 tickets.
Camera and Video Equipment
Guests are permitted to bring cameras into Subaru Park. Video equipment is not allowed. Cameras with a lens longer than eight (8) inches may not be brought inside the stadium, except by credentialed media. Taping of any game footage is strictly prohibited by Major League Soccer. Guests are not permitted to stand in the aisles, portals or walkways, or obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs. Monopods and tripods and camera bags are not permitted in the stadium.
Carry-in items are not allowed in the stadium. Carry-in items include food, drinks, cans, glass containers and alcohol.
Concessions and Food Service
There are 15 concession stands and 25 portable carts located throughout the stadium serving a variety of food and drinks. Click here for a list of concessions.
Designated Driver Program presented by Coors Light
Fans who register for the Designated Driver Program at Guests Services can receive a complimentary soft drink.
Three elevators are conveniently located throughout the park and are also available to service guests with disabilities. Elevators are located behind Section 117, Section 107/108 and Section 122.
In the event of an emergency, stadium personnel have been trained and instructed to assist guests in evacuating the premises.
There are four (4) public entrances into Subaru Park. The Crozer-Premier Gate is the northeast entrance to the stadium. The Subaru Gate is the northwest entrance of the stadium. The Supporter’s Gate is located in the southwest corner of the stadium. Premium seat holders can enter the Club and Suite Entrance located at the north side of the stadium. A separate Media Gate entrance is also located in the southwest corner of the stadium.
Subaru Park was designed with family restrooms for the use of guests with small children and guests with disabilities. These restrooms are located on the concourse behind Sections 124, 106, Suite Level outside Suites 331 and 313. All family restrooms are accessible and equipped with baby changing tables.
Fan Code of Conduct
Major League Soccer and each of its Clubs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable match-day experience for all fans visiting MLS stadiums and facilities. MLS and its Clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the match-day experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in the Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club or MLS:
● Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff or fans
● Conduct that is illegal
● Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
● Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
● Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
● Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
● Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items.
● Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers
● Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
● Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
● Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
● Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match
● Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) in order to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its Clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
PLEDGE TO FANS
Major League Soccer values the support of every one of its fans. MLS pledges to protect a fan's right to:
● Watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
● Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner.
● Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the game and those organizing the event.
● 'Support' his or her team, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the game.
● Expect displays of good sportsmanship.
● Expect timely and accurate information related to the game.
Guests will be ejected from Subaru Park for violating the fan code of conduct.
*Disclaimer: Guests who choose not to adhere to the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund and the potential for loss of ticket privileges for future games, arrest and prosecution. Guests will also be required to take the online Fan Code of Conduct class.