Welcome to a brand new philadelphiaunion.com! New stadium, new website! As with match days at PPL Park, there will be wrinkles to iron out and new features added, but we’re proud of this new website and hope you enjoy it.
Aside from the new look, here’s what’s improved:
- Content, content, content. We’ll be bringing you more content than ever, with more of it presented on the homepage to help you navigate more easily.
- Live scores, keeping you updated to the minute during matches.
- Twitter feed on the philadelphiaunion.com homepage, so you can keep up to date with the very latest information at all times. Watch the Twitter feed carefully – you may just win signed merchandise or other exciting prizes!
- Much larger presentation of photos, bringing you closer to the action than ever before even when you can’t make it out to PPL Park.
- Downloadable wallpapers, so you can get your Union fix every time you turn on the computer. Keep checking back - we’ll be adding more soon!
- Better presentation of news, making it easier and more enjoyable to navigate through all the latest Union coverage.
- Post-game headlines updated faster after matches. With the move away from Flash headlines, no more needing to clear your cache to see the newest headline as soon as it goes live.
- More in-depth and easier to navigate stats, making it simpler than ever to analyze the performance of Union players.
- Article specific links, eliminating the issue of linking back to the main news section when copying an article link from your address bar.
- More accessible Spanish content, with news modules on the homepage and throughout the site featuring Español tabs, as well as a new Español section.
- RSS feeds, enabling fans to subscribe to the latest Union news by adding the feed to their favorite news aggregator platform (Google Reader, Bloglines). You can also save the feed as a bookmark in the majority of popular browsers.
- Still to come: Union browser skin, mobile version of philadelphiaunion.com, text alerts, an official Union blog, and more!
Have feedback or suggestions? We want to hear it! Email email@example.com with subject line “New Website” and we’ll do our best to continue improving in order to serve you, the best fans in MLS.
Enjoy the new site and see you Sunday at PPL Park!