1. Davies attended Brooks School in North Andover, Mass., setting several Brooks scoring records with 29 and 30 goals in his junior and senior seasons, respectively. As a senior he led Brooks to a 15-0 league record and New England Class-A Championship.
2. Davies was a standout forward at Boston College for three years. He earned NSCAA first-team All-American honors and was recognized as ACC Offensive Player of the Year as a junior (2006). Davies married his college girlfriend Nina and the two have twin boys Rhys and Dakota.
3. Davies has been capped 17 times by the U.S. Men’s National Team, while scoring four times.
4. In 2015 Davies was New England’s leading goal-scorer with 10 and added four assists to claim the club’s Golden Boot Award.
5. Earlier this spring Charlie Davies was diagnosed and treated for liposarcoma, a rare type of cancer. He is now in remission and he shared his story with FOX.