The countdown has begun for the Philadelphia Union Foundation Fourth Annual “Cocktails & Cleats” Gala which will be held on Thursday, November 10, 2016 at Vie, 600 North Broad Street, in downtown Philadelphia.
Check out our brochure by clicking here!
Proceeds from the event provide life changing opportunities for children in the greater Philadelphia area. Here are 6 reasons why you should attend this year’s Cocktails & Cleats Gala:
- Soccer Programs: 2,000 local area kids have participated in Chester City United and Soccer for Success after-school and summer soccer programs.
- Fitness: 80% of the Chester Soccer for Success program participants categorized as overweight or obese improved or maintained their Body Mass Index.
- Nutrition: The Philadelphia Union Foundation donated freezers to expand the Philabundance Fare & Square Market where Chester residents make 3,500 visits per week to purchase healthy foods.
- Mentorship: 50% of the students participating in the Philadelphia Union Foundation’s and Big Brothers/Big Sisters program improved their academic success at least one letter grade since starting the program in October 2015.
- Education: The Philadelphia Union Foundation sponsors local programs that allow children to participate in positive life learning experiences. Recent activities include a field trip for students from Chester to the Philadelphia Constitution Center.
- Safe Spaces: The Philadelphia Union Foundation built a mini pitch at Stetser Elementary School in October 2015 as a safe place for the youth of Chester to play soccer.
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities or tickets for the event, please email: email@example.com.