Philadelphia Union return to Talen Energy Stadium tonight to host Eastern Conference foe Orlando City SC, with kick off slated for 8 p.m. ET on ESPN. Below is the starting lineup and notes:
Starting XI: Andre Blake, Keegan Rosenberry, Jack Elliott, Auston Trusty, Matt Real, Haris Medunjanin, Alejandro Bedoya, Fafa Picault, Borek Dockal, David Accam, CJ Sapong
Bench: John McCarthy, Mark McKenzie, Ray Gaddis, Warren Creavalle, Anthony Fontana, Ilsinho, Jay Simpson
- Andre Blake enters the game as one of eight goalkeepers in MLS to have notched at least two clean sheets.
- Keegan Rosenberry will make his fifth consecutive start of the year and has played every minute of the season so far. This is his 50th career start in MLS, all for the Union.
- On October 22, 2017, Jack Elliot anchored the Union backline in a 6-1 drubbing of Orlando City SC. Elliot will be making his 34th consecutive start for the Union tonight.
- Auston Trusty is the youngest player in MLS to play every single minute in 2018. At only 19 years old, Trusty will look for the third clean sheet of his career today against Orlando City SC.
- Philadelphia Union Academy product Matt Real will make his third consecutive start for the Union today. Last week against San Jose Earthquakes, Real registered seven crosses, tied for a game-high with Fafa Picault.
- In the Union’s 6-1 victory over Orlando City last season, Haris Medunjanin dominated the midfield and registered an assist on Ilsinho’s 63rd-minute goal. Medunjanin will make his 39th consecutive start for the Union tonight.
- Union Captain Alejandro Bedoya scored his first goal of the 2018 MLS season last week against San Jose Earthquakes in the 64th minute. Bedoya’s equalizer was his second tally at Talen Energy Stadium.
- Last week, Fafa Picault made his 2018 MLS debut after serving a three-game suspension and assisted on Bedoya’s goal. Against Orlando City SC on October 22, 2017, Picault racked up two goals and an assist in only 45 minutes of the Union’s 6-1 victory.
- Borek Dočkal registered his first MLS assist last Saturday against San Jose Earthquakes and managed two shots on goal in the game.
- In his MLS career against Orlando City SC, David Accam has registered six goals and three assists in only seven appearances. Three of his six goals against Orlando City came on June 24, 2017, where he recorded a hat trick for Chicago Fire in a 4-0 victory.
- In the final game of the 2017 MLS season against Orlando City, CJ Sapong broke the Union's all-time single-season goal-scoring record with his 15th and 16th goals of the season.