Philadelphia Union will host their annual U Camp Out series, presented by ACME. Fans will have the opportunity to camp out on the Talen Energy Stadium field following the August 25th match vs. New England Revolution.
Activities will include a movie on the stadium video board, morning training session with a Philadelphia Union Technical Staff Member and a hearty breakfast provided by Bimbo.
Tickets to the camp out are $40 and include a ticket to the match beforehand and a goodie bag. Or, if you have already purchased a ticket to the game, the campout is $15 with the proof of a purchase. Tickets for the campout can be purchased here.
Campers can pick up their camp tickets at the box office on the day of the match. Lot C parking passes will be emailed to fans 72 hours prior to the match.
- No cleats will be allowed on the field
- Children under 18 must have a chaperone
- Campers can bring in water and snacks FOLLOWING the match (alcoholic beverages are prohibited)
- Tents may be used but NO stakes are permitted
- Bug Spray may not be used while on the field
- 10:30 p.m. Post-game – fans retrieve camping gear from cars and are allowed back in when everyone has exited the stadium
- 10:30 p.m. Registration at media gate – receive goodie bag
- 10:30 p.m. Set up camping gear
- 11:00 p.m. Movie on video board
- 1:30 a.m. Sleep and lights out!
- 6:00 a.m. Doop song wake-up call
- 6:30 a.m. Breakfast provided by Bimbo
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Training session with a Union trainer
- 9:00 a.m. – Campers exit Talen Energy Stadium